About Me

My photo
Look at the bottom of my blog to see my collage for my project!!! Does color effect emotion?

Thursday, August 20, 2009

More Already...

I feel like there are a lot more new sources online that I haven't stumbled upon when I did this before. I'm actually sort of glad I took a break for a bit. Maybe it's also the fact that I can sit back and listen to music as I browse the web... And I don't have to worry about blocked sites.

Another Simple List (Related to web design, but I'm sure it still applies)
http://www.uwec.edu/HELP/Webpub/clr-meanings.htm
This one provided me with a few things I haven't thought of before. Like for Grey neutrality, un-committed and un-involved, and escape from anxiety are listed. It sort of makes sense, Right?

What color was your day?
Boyfriend says: "Green" because his day was "lively"

What people had to say on Forum sites (I guess link can be provided upon request)
Keep in mind it is an internet site and there may be chatspeak
"Mine was an olive grey. It has so far been very boring, and hot (which is
why it is olive and not just grey.) And while I did attempt to find a job today,
I have a strong feeling that none of my requests for interviews are going to go
through. -_-Boring, hot, drab, hopeless olive grey. -sigh-"

"So far it's been purple. Probably because I just woke up and nothing's
gone wrong yet today." ... "Ooh. It's starting to take on a more blue-ish tint
now that I just got in an argument.This is interesting. "

"Red.. Full of heat and anger today. My Lovely Corset is now un-usable. DX "

"I think my day would fit under lavender. Not too gray but not too much flavor yet not overly everyday either."

"Mine has been a Dull Pastel Green. I say this because it could have been very eventful and wonderful and full of stuff but really hasn't and i have had no real motivation to make it a pastel green today. I'm sure it will change once my mother gets home."

No comments:

Picture

Picture
Collage