About Me

My photo
Look at the bottom of my blog to see my collage for my project!!! Does color effect emotion?

Tuesday, November 4, 2008

AARRGGHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!

I'm beginning to second guess my project, there are no real ways to verify if my sites are credible or if there are any real credible sites. So I'm like... AAARRRGGGGHHH... Honestly, my webliography still isn't done, I've been stressing out trying to get it done, but I fail miserably.

Today, while looking at someone elses MLA thing.... I wanted to launch myself out of a window... It was wonderful, had authors, it was credible....

AAAAHHHHHHHH!!!! and again AHHHHHHHH~!!!! I'm having a mental breakdown right now.
I'm a worthless pathetic human being who can't do MLA and is falling behind like crazy
I have no future
I'm a failure
and I'm like...... AAHHHHHH.....
Someone throw me out of the window.... Really....

No comments:

Picture

Picture
Collage