About Me

My photo
Look at the bottom of my blog to see my collage for my project!!! Does color effect emotion?

Tuesday, November 18, 2008

I'm Wondering. . .


Can I start a new blog on this account dedicated to my colorful pictures?

Like, it would have at least one picture per entry, maybe a short description or fact... And maybe people could tell me what they think of it or how it makes them feel....


Like, those pictures in which the color is changed, which shows how important the color of something is...

For example,


Some one could say that this picture doesn't look very promising or clean...?

I'll have to ask ms.S...
But it would give me a good idea of how to conduct things or how to think about it... It might also help me figure out who may be interested in participating in my final outcome.

No comments:

Picture

Picture
Collage