About Me

My photo
Look at the bottom of my blog to see my collage for my project!!! Does color effect emotion?

Monday, November 10, 2008

FOCUS!!! AHHHH!!!

Ok, so I lost focus... And now I'm stressing about how I lost focus and find myself un-able to find focus again, so I'm going to rant in circles about how un-focused I am until I find focus again. This is one of the last chances I have to turn the webli-- I give up trying to spell it, in.... I mean, I'm already doing horrible in this class as it is....

I did get some work done, but that's not helping me.... I'm getting depressed because what I have done is no where near good enough if you ask me... And I hate turning in work that I wouldn't approve of and expect the teacher to approve of it.

I still can't find my focus anymore... All I was doing was recording the sites and adding summary's.... and then I'm just like... I really don't want to do this... and it's giving me a headache...It's not that hard, I'm just a really unfocused stupid un-skilled procrastinator.

No comments:

Picture

Picture
Collage