About Me

My photo
Look at the bottom of my blog to see my collage for my project!!! Does color effect emotion?

Thursday, November 20, 2008

So Much Work, so Little to Show for it.

This is aggravating me. I have a D in this class all because I didn't respond to 2 stupid articles about other peoples grad projects. I could not stay focused on it, and I honestly believed it was no help to me....

And I've done all of this work, and I'm still no where.... I have a ton of sites, a ton of information, but without a final plan I can't do my proposal. I also have no idea how I'm supposed to plan all of this right now!!!!!!!! I have no idea what days I will have available a month or so from now in order to do this! I don't even know how she wants us to put this on a timeline.... That un-motivates me even further...

And now, I'm trying to think about creating a powerpoint that people won't be like "uuuuugggghhhh.... OOOOMMMMGGGGG thhhiiisssss isssss sooooo stttuuuiiiipppiiiid, whhhy are we doing thiiis mssssss.S? blah blah blah" like they do with everything else.....
And I don't even know if I can do that this trimester... And AARRRRRRGGGGGHHHHHHHHH!

No comments:

Picture

Picture
Collage