About Me

My photo
Look at the bottom of my blog to see my collage for my project!!! Does color effect emotion?

Wednesday, November 26, 2008

I'm Amazed. (Last day of Trimester one)

Well... I just turned in my proposal. FINALLY. I'm not sure if it's any good, I wrote it just now basically. But, I have it done. I've even filled out 2 note templates (And still going) and I've started on surveys/interview questions and 2 different power points.

I've collected what different sites have to say about different colors, and I'm working towards getting personal opinions from real people that I can actually see and talk to. I really need to get an interveiw done....

I'm sort of mad at myself, I probably could have had an interview or two done by now, along with the power point presentations, if I hadn't stressed out so much to begin with. Oi.

Oh well... I'm just happy that I get to take this lap top home, I will continue my work there, and won't forget my topic... Maybe I'll get a few questionares or interviews done (Still need a professional though).

I'll keep blogging here on my home computer if I can...

And once... I have to do this one...
SSSSSQQQQQQQUUUUUEEEEEEE!!!~
I feel accomplished,
And skewl is out!

No comments:

Picture

Picture
Collage