About Me

My photo
Look at the bottom of my blog to see my collage for my project!!! Does color effect emotion?

Monday, April 26, 2010

Interview?

Well, right after I emailed Mrs. Savido about my problems finding someone to interview, I stumbled upon some interesting information (ah, the power of rewording in search engines).

What I searched- Colors and emotions Pittsburgh
What I found-
http://www.pittsburghkids.org/Templates/CMP_Level3_List.aspx?CID=410&SECID=2&MENUID=256

Specifically-
"Color My World
$9.00 per person
Preschool - Grade 2
(PA Standards: 1.6, 9.1, 9.2, 9.4)
Introduce children to an appreciation of color theory by mixing and creating colors using the three primary colors - red, blue and yellow. Then explore the relationship between color and emotions."

So, now I know there is a field trip for really young kids that has something to do with this. Perhaps I could interview one of the people involved in this program?

The website has contact information (at the very, very bottom of the left side bar), but I'm not sure which one to contact. Youth Programs? Camp-Ins and Workshops? Is it right to contact the people of reservations about an interview? Should I just visit the Children's Museum? The information was under the "visit the Museum" section, in "Field trips and reservations"... If that helps...

They are on facebook apparently.

No comments:

Picture

Picture
Collage