About Me

My photo
Look at the bottom of my blog to see my collage for my project!!! Does color effect emotion?

Wednesday, April 28, 2010

Outline....

So, I'm working on my outline. It's coming along nicely, and it's not that hard to do it seems. My main problem is that I'm not sure how I'm going to do my second paragraph. My second paragraph is basically what I've found websites had to say about colors and what they represent/what emotions they cause. There are at least six sources per color. What do I do?

Do I list all of the colors and sources like (ex) :
Red (Color, color wheel, Mood)
Orange (Color, color wheel, Mood)
Yellow(Color, color wheel, Mood)
So on and so forth?

In my paper though, I guess it would have to be like (ex):
Red can cause increased heart rate (Color), and represents anger (color wheel),.... (So on and so forth)?

I fixed up my works cited to have the sites I'm pretty sure I will use (it now has the sites I just found). The problem is, I forget when I originally accessed them, so they all say I accessed them today....

I'm still having problems finding some last minute sources on some of my foundation questions though. I based all of my questions on the things I wanted to test, not things about colors and emotions that I wanted to research. There is very little on the actual affects of colors on people and how things like gender and age play into it. There is, however things about what colors they seem to prefer, but that's not exactly what I was hoping for...

In other news, I have the numbers I need to contact the Children's Museum, I just need to throw together a rough outline of what I'm going to say (and maybe some interview questions if they decide to jump into my interview idea too). So, I've been working on what to say while trying to build the courage to call.

Lastly, there is my website. I'm waiting on Mr. Mayes for that though.

No comments:

Picture

Picture
Collage