About Me

My photo
Look at the bottom of my blog to see my collage for my project!!! Does color effect emotion?

Wednesday, April 28, 2010

Website

I've moved onto working on my website a bit. I find it kind of funny how I decided to calm down by switching to my website, thinking I would have things more under control with that. Well, remembering how to work with dreamweaver is almost as bad as the paper work I have been doing.

I can't remember how to change text colors. I know I knew how to do that before, because I made a very colorful website for tech class once.

At least I have a basic idea of how I'm planning to make it look though. I'm thinking rainbow background with a black centered.... table? that serves as the main portion where I type... thing.... Yeah, you would have to see it I guess.

No comments:

Picture

Picture
Collage