About Me

My photo
Look at the bottom of my blog to see my collage for my project!!! Does color effect emotion?

Monday, April 26, 2010

What Others have Done.

http://www.jgroshek.com/342/color%20and%20emotion.pdf
Page 3, there is a procedure.
Basically, this study does what I wasn't so sure about. They sat people in front of computors (in separate office cubicles) and had them look at colors.

Questions they asked-
What emotional response do you associate with this color?
How does the color make you feel ?
And, why do you feel that way?

I guess I can't say they are wrong, but I've been thinking more on a larger scale I guess. I don't think it covers enough.
I'm confused with how they categorize it.

NOTE-- This is basically what I did in seventh grade for science. It didn't work so well.

No comments:

Picture

Picture
Collage