About Me

My photo
Look at the bottom of my blog to see my collage for my project!!! Does color effect emotion?

Wednesday, May 12, 2010

Not Making it....

Well, I'm s till really, really, really behind on my paper. I'm writing this so I can take a breather and possibly organize some thought. (Or perhaps I'm writing just to rant a bit...)

Right now, I'm still only on two pages of the actual paper being written. I've been trying to build my outline up a bit more before returning to the paper. It's horrible. I'm having problems finding things related to my foundation questions. I based my foundation questions on what I wanted to learn through my experiment (that I won't fully be able to test do to time)... I did not create questions that could easily be researched. Every source either gives me irrelevant information, contradicts most of my other information, or gives me a HUGE run around.

It seems I'm the only one with this problem though, mostly everyone else is done.
No word back from the Children's Museum either.

I don't think I'm going to pass this year....

No comments:

Picture

Picture
Collage