About Me

My photo
Look at the bottom of my blog to see my collage for my project!!! Does color effect emotion?

Thursday, October 23, 2008

Brick Wall

It's sad when I still have not completed my MLA stuff, but I still am completely clueless.... I don't believe it really helps to sit there and say "hey, I need help" because then people look at me like I'm stupid, just think I'm stupid because of how clueless I am and ignore me, or I will get yelled at...

Truth is though, I've never really gotten the whole MLA citation thing....

Also, I guess my next issue in line is the proposal... I know it's not easy, but still. I don't think my essential question fit's into my proposal, and I'm having issues trying to find a way to change it.

Today I will attempt to hand in my crappy attempt at essential and foundation questions.... but that still leaves me lost with MLA....

No comments:

Picture

Picture
Collage