About Me

My photo
Look at the bottom of my blog to see my collage for my project!!! Does color effect emotion?

Tuesday, October 14, 2008

It's a start...

HAH! One month of doing this project, and I only now seem to be getting a semi decent foot hold on it. Anyways, I have completed my collage, not sure if it's good enough... I was thinking about changing it some, but it is at the bottom of my blog, for I am unsure how to place it otherwise.

So... You should look at it and tell me what you think... (I feel like I'm talking to an invisible audience, people haven't read my blog in a while, I'm not sure if they are following anymore)

And I'm back to the issue of my root question, so right now I'm stuck in a dark void.... I thought I had something simple with just "Does color effect emotion?" because from there I can determine how color effects emotion, what colors cause what emotions, what colors are better for learning.... So I would assume that starting out with a vague question might just be my best bet....

You should give me feedback on my question too. . . If you do... I will be your best friend.... Maybe....

Everyone keeps telling me I've got a good project going here for me.... Perhaps I'm just horrible at focusing and creating a project... I already know that I'm horrible with deadlines. I'm amazed that this entry isn't that long.

1 comment:

Shannon McCarthy said...

What about something along the lines of "Does color and emotion have a link within the human mind?" Or something along that.. that way you can explore diffrent options of how color does effect people if it does so maybe not only in emotion but how they wear it.. idk.. something like that..

and I ♥ ur eye on the bottom of the page..

Picture

Picture
Collage