About Me

My photo
Look at the bottom of my blog to see my collage for my project!!! Does color effect emotion?

Monday, October 6, 2008

I should have this by now...

OK, so I'm still sort of lost on my essential question... Which I should have by now.... It shouldn't be this hard for me should it? I would assume my question is simply "Does color affect emotion" rather than complicating it any more than it needs to be... But it is sort of complicated already and therefore needs to be simplified... Or something like that. I think.... Perhaps I'm over thinking, or maybe I just think I'm over thinking....

Either way... I should really have all of this done by now... But my brain is way too fried... I'm also still over stressing on my collage... Like, I can have a million pictures of different colors, but how could I relate emotion into it without it looking too weird?

Anyways.... Will's suggestion was::

"How will the colors of the surrounding environment affect a person?"

But, I think that's over complicating it... Again... Besides, I'm not sure if I can focus on this project as color vs emotion in a persons environment.... Ms. Savido suggested I give people a test... That seems a bit easier to manage rather than putting someone in a room surrounded by color....

So right now I'm going even crazier because I'm thinking of how to make an essential question that is narrowed down yet not overly complicated... And in this process I am making no sense whatsoever. AAARRRRRGGGGHHHHHHH!!!

1 comment:

L. Savido said...

Kristen,
I love the layout of your blog; it has a refreshing look to it. I did a search - effects of colors on moods - there are a lot of sources and from what I was reading your essential question is almost there. I'm trying to play with it myself. Keep going!!
- Mrs. Savido

Picture

Picture
Collage