About Me

My photo
Look at the bottom of my blog to see my collage for my project!!! Does color effect emotion?

Thursday, October 16, 2008

I am Shannon's best friend (hah)

Ok, let me start off by saying, that I said last time, that If someone gave me feedback, I might decide to be their best friend.... So now I'm Shannon's best friend, because she left me some pretty helpful feedback. For those who are too lazy to look at her feedback and navigate away from this entry for even a minute,

"What about something along the lines of 'Does color and emotion have a link
within the human mind?' Or something along that.. that way you can explore
diffrent options of how color does effect people if it does so maybe not only in
emotion but how they wear it.. idk.. something like that..

and I ♥ ur eye on the bottom of the page.."



So, I believe she has a good point with that... In order to figure out the whats and the hows, I would first need to confirm if there is a link between colors and emotions... Thank you Shannon!... My only problem, is that I think that has already been proven... Perhaps I am mearly re-visiting it and using different test groups? Most of what I have found on previous experiments involves college students only....

Secondly... I would like to state an opinion... WEBSITES SHOULD INCLUDE THEIR OWN MLA CITATION IN THEIR SITE IF THEY WANT TO BE GIVEN CREDIT FOR THEIR INFORMATION!!!!! I'm driving myself crazy trying to figure out Authors, titles, and other information that helps me find out who the heck I'm giving credit to... Websites don't include that sort of information, therefore they don't deserve credit... But If you can't credit a website, the information is useless due to lack of proof....

So therefore... This sucks... (Pardon my saying 'this sucks' and 'heck' but that's how frustrated I am, and I actually want to use harsher, more vulgar words....)

What I'm finding to be particularly sad though, is that I'm finding some fantastic sites.... BUT NO WAY TO PROVE IT'S EVEN A SITE DUE TO IT'S LACK OF MLA CITATION!!! This is why I always fail... This is why I always give up...

So, this post was mainly to thank Shannon (And Casey for her previous feedback) and say that I have found some more links, but am having problems with MLA... I'm always having problems with MLA, but this is due tomorrow, and I have nothing... So, as you can imagine, Kristen is not a very happy camper right now. It just rained all over my camp and firewood, so I can't make smores... Yeah, don't ask... That's what happens when I get stressed and feel like typing...

So, I'm going to stop now before I distract myself even more... I'll give you $5 if you do my MLA citation!!! (I'm just joking, Ms. S would kill me.... And I would fail.... And that wouldn't be good....) Really though, comments and suggestions are always welcomed. You might get a spiffy blog dedicated to you comment and how you've helped me... And I might just be your best friend!

((On ONE LAST note... The spell check claims that "smores" isn't a word.... How on Earth is that not a word... It's only one of the most delicious things in the world! Aside from jelly beans...))

1 comment:

Shannon McCarthy said...

If more of the studies are on college students (18-25) try a younger subject such as high schoolers (13-18). Maybe that would be more helpful. And if it is done maybe prove how in a laymen terms. (Laymen is lanugage that is common to everyone so human rather than homosapien)

For MLA, it isn't that hard if you really really try to look. Also,k you can go to "File--Properties" and sometimes that has some infomation on your website. I'm not really sure...

Picture

Picture
Collage