About Me

My photo
Look at the bottom of my blog to see my collage for my project!!! Does color effect emotion?

Friday, October 3, 2008

Ow... Brain.... Hurts....

Self explanatory... my brain hurts. I can't figure out for the life of me how I'm going to do the photo shop thing for this.... And I'm racking my brain trying to think of this, and about color, and about... everything....

As if I didn't have enough thoughts threatening to crush me at the moment...

But basically.... I'm failing epically at this... feel free to laugh...

I stumbled upon some pictures that people photo shopped... And I found it pretty interesting.... If you change the color of something, your outlook on it can change... Or without color in the object, it's purpose would change....






1 comment:

Will Nichols said...

Try, How will the colors of the surrounding environment affect a person.
Ex:
Black lack of color during night, fear, stress
White kitchen,
cleanliness and comfort
Lighter colors,
lighter less potent emotion etc.
Go from there

Picture

Picture
Collage