About Me

My photo
Look at the bottom of my blog to see my collage for my project!!! Does color effect emotion?

Thursday, October 2, 2008

Who, What, Where, When, Why

ok, So right now, I'm still throwing questions around in my head. That, and I'm thinking about my collage now....
Anyways, so far... I'm running around in circles again. So far... I'm like.... AAARRRGGGGHHHH.....

My project is about color and emotion..... I have that much, right? Now I need an essential question..... What is my essential question? Is it "Does color effect emotion" or "How does color effect emotion" ? I'm not sure it would be either of those really.... This is a large topic.... So I'm like.... Lost again..... Really lost....

I could look at it from a learning aspect... "How does the color of a learning environment effect the learning of students?" That sounds good..... It's not what I want though.....

That's my problem.... This has so many possibilities.... And I can't explore all of them.... Then again, I can't seem to form this project into any essential question formats that I have been given....

It's to late to change my mind about my project now though, and right now I'm also pretty sure that there is nothing I would like to change my project to....

I suppose things could be worse.... I mean, at least I've started to focus somewhat Unfortunately though, I still seem to be floating in that dark void when it all boils down to certain things. Then again, who isn't having SOME sort of issue with their grad project? We will all stumble a bit I suppose... But I'm the type of person who easily gives up, and it doesn't take long for these problems to drive me absolutely bonkers....

No comments:

Picture

Picture
Collage