About Me

My photo
Look at the bottom of my blog to see my collage for my project!!! Does color effect emotion?

Saturday, September 27, 2008

So, I have gotten somewhere

Someone brought a good point to my attention.... I could talk to an interior decorator or a psychologist. Perhaps they could even help me think about a way to make this project... A project....

An interior decorator would have to know something about the way a colour of a room would make someone feel... And a psychologist would be able to talk with me about previous studies or tests conducted... Therefore helping me get somewhere....

1 comment:

Shannon McCarthy said...

So I would say interview both not just one becuase of the fact thatyou are getting two diffrent opinions. Maybe ask teachers on how they want their room to be as in colors as if ti would distract the person from the learning process? What about kids and how they want their rooms in home to be or in their classes? I don't know just some questions that might help.....

Picture

Picture
Collage