About Me

My photo
Look at the bottom of my blog to see my collage for my project!!! Does color effect emotion?

Wednesday, September 17, 2008

Yay!

Ok, For some reaon I am unnaterally chipper O.o

But I'm writing to say that Savido didn't forget about me when she left the converation a bit before it really started so that she could remind us about something involving the military.

And I'm also writing this to talk about something she told me. In a school that she used to teach at, each floor was a different color. I don't know where I'm going in writing that though..... I recall her saying she didn't like being on the red floor though.....

Anyways, I'm still not sure if I am directing all of this twords color and emotion in regards to room color, clothes color, or..... I don't know....

Also, on that note, I don't even know how I can turn this into a project..... Like, what do I do? Construct a bunch of rooms from cardboard, paint them different colors and study people in them????? What if a person is clausterphobic???

And now, the thought process really begins.... Yay....

3 comments:

Daniel Hogue said...

Colours and emotions, hmmm? This seems more like a study to me. Which is why it's so hard to come up with an action. This is just my opinion however. If you come up with a workable action based off this, then i must congratulate you. I can say it's an interesting topic, but i cannot see where you would go with it.

O yea, thanks for the advice
And try not to confuse yourself on this.

Shannon McCarthy said...

What if you were to show people diffrent objects or pictures with colors and see what emotions they feel? Like... if u see a purple sun verses a green one? lol. um... as for the project aspect just do something like Emotions VS Colors.. does it really make a diffrence.... hm... ur actions could be a comparison as in someone who only likes the color blue but make them wear black... lol. Their emotional change...

Casey Mizgorski said...

So the way that I look at it, your action is the fact that you want to take people, some how put them in or around a color and see how their emotions react or whatever to it. It's not a report but it is a study. You don't have to write it out like a report but you could complile the data into charts and graphs and stuff. I personally see a project but that's just me.

Picture

Picture
Collage