About Me

My photo
Look at the bottom of my blog to see my collage for my project!!! Does color effect emotion?

Monday, September 8, 2008

So I'm Pretty Much Back to Square One....

Ok... I am now back at square one by fretting over what I can do commuity wise that may help me with college.... I NEED something community wise, but with all of the skills and intrests I have, I don't think any of them can be community based. I have nothing that would help my future or me getting into college. So, as you can imagine I'm now flipping out over this project even more!

I am currantly looking at squirrels right now.... Squirrels are part of the community... Kinda... And they are cute and fluffy... I found something on squirrel rescue and rehabilitation by looking up squirrel diseases!
((http://www.squirrel-rescue.com/squirrel-diseases.htm))

So, that currantly has me looking at animal rehabilitation places that may have squirrels....

It's odd... But it's a start to something I can do... right? Sure, I like cats more than squirrels.... But how many people could say they helped raise a baby squirrel?

So far though I'm having no luck finding a rehabilitation center around here that accepts squirrels....

1 comment:

Joseph Vogel said...

Well Kristen, In your "likes" section, It says that you like Nature. If you wanted community work, why not offer to plant tree's, since your also in earth science? If that is stating the obvious, I'm sorry.

Picture

Picture
Collage