About Me

My photo
Look at the bottom of my blog to see my collage for my project!!! Does color effect emotion?

Thursday, September 11, 2008

It's Just Not Enough. . . . .

My second entry today... Right after the last one... Wow...

Anyways, I realize that my problem is that I'm an overly negative person and will find a way to shoot down any project idea, or no matter how much I like it, I will convince myself to hate it!!!!!

I don't have issues.... Not at all.....

But, I had another very vague idea... It involved a science project I did, involving how certain colors made a person feel... There were a million problems with that experiment though, because people came up with complex responses.... Perhaps I can limit it, or change the main focus.... Like, is it easier for a person to think in a white room? Or a blue room?

But, what good would that do people?
It doesn't help the community, so it doesn't help me get into college.....
It doesn't fit with a career.... so it doesn't mesh with my future....

So, again.... I have walked myself in a large circle.... And ended up right back where I started....
Dark void of floating-ness.... Woo....

No comments:

Picture

Picture
Collage