About Me

My photo
Look at the bottom of my blog to see my collage for my project!!! Does color effect emotion?

Friday, September 19, 2008

Still walking in circles here....

I don't think it's possible for me to have many keyterms...
And I'm still thinking about how Savido was talking about the fact that we will have to interveiw smeone.....
And if my project is conducting a study about it... What study am I conducting about it?
Does that then mean that my project is more of how to conduct a sudy?
Or is it still about the colors and emotions?
I don't know....
What I'm getting at though, is if my project is making a study about color vs emotion. Does my project become "How do I conuct a study about blah blah blah" or is it still "How does color effect ones emotions" ??

So yeah, I'm getting pretty dizzy over here >_<

1 comment:

Casey Mizgorski said...

It's still about colors and emotions. The study part is just how your getting your project done. Other than that, it really has nothing to do with your project. Don't let that confuse you.

Picture

Picture
Collage