About Me

My photo
Look at the bottom of my blog to see my collage for my project!!! Does color effect emotion?

Friday, September 5, 2008

Breakthrough?

Ok, so when I last wrote... I was compleatly confused. And well, I still kinda am, BUT I have a few ideas and some new topics I may choose to use. (that rymes!)

Ok, first of all... I was thinking of writing a play. I stumbled upon a play I wrote last year set in City High (Yet it was mid-evil shakespear times) and included currant silly drama's all in old fashioned play speak... Reminds me of the Shakespear remake movie thing I saw "Love's Labor Lost" (I missed half of it)
BUT, Casey is writing a picture book... I would feel akward doing some writing project as well.... And what would I do? Hire people to act it out? I'm broke... Set design would be impossible... And what am I supposed to do? Shakespears dead... I can't interview him... I don't know any other inspiring playwriters who may be interested in my type of writing or plays.


Next, I was thinking about other topics I can expand on.
History
Love history, hate the class... I like expeirencing, seeing, feeling... Being a part of something that is nothing but a memory now....
I'm fasinated with the Holocuast.... But I don't think there's anything I can do with that... A re-inactment would be hard..... >_<

I like flowers... I'm gardening in Ecology soon... But... No....

I Was sort of interested in some of the topics on the senior project list... Like the ones involving animals... Or Japanese cooking.... I was thinking about perhaps dedicating myself to a culture... Learning to cook those dishes... dress the part.... Something like that.... I don't know.... I don't think that's much of a project...
-sigh- I'm just running around in circles... It doesn't help that my mind is going into a million different directions. This project alone is sending my mind into so many directions, add that to my normal stress and issues... I'm a wreck... But this isn't about me... It's about the project... But if that keeps me from my project, doesn't that make it a problem thats putting my project on halt? You do want to know everything..... SEE!!! Thats whats I enjoy... Being able to just Write, about ANYTHING!!!! Like whatever randimosity comes to mind, or perhaps even a serious thought... Or maybe a serious thought about something random!!! WHY CAN'T I MAKE THAT A PROJECT!!!!!
I wonder if rambling on like this will get me a bad grade.... It's parrt of my thought process though.... Arrgghhh... What do I love? What can I dedicate myself too that I can also find fun? What are my passions..... Sadly, I don't seem to have much of an idea myself.... I'm afraid I won't be able to pick anything.

I don't think there is much I can do...
So do me a favor... HELP ME!!!!!!!
Give me a suggestion, a gentle push in the right direction....
Gee, I sound like I'm talking to an invisable higher power or something....

No comments:

Picture

Picture
Collage