About Me

My photo
Look at the bottom of my blog to see my collage for my project!!! Does color effect emotion?

Wednesday, September 24, 2008

Observation. . . . .

So, I'm sitting here, dwelling on my Week 4 entry and all of my other issues with this project and everything else.... And I happen to look at the doors. Like, the door of this room, the double doors that lead into the next room, the double closet doors... And I realize, they are a nice shade of red....
In my opinion that is....
And I'm thinking, I want to open those closet doors...
So I'm wondering.... Would I want to open them if they were a dark blue rather than a dark red?

And I've been looking at the wall... Like, it's white... But it's go specks of color... Does that therefore dim the insanity I feel when placed in a white room? Perhaps.... Then again, I now find those colored specks extremely distracting... I've never noticed them before O.O

But, this doesn't help me with color and emotion.... Not really at least...
I could say that the color of the doors makes me curious, or invokes mystery... But that's about it....

So this entry, is just me taking a step back from my spazzing out at everything... And trying to gather something that will help me....
I'm starting to think, that I just can't be helped.

So, if your reading this.... LOOK TO THE DOORS!!!!! What do you think? What do you feel?

3 comments:

Joseph Vogel said...

I'm still brain storming, do you have any other idea's?

If you want, respond in comments, or wait till lunch?

Shannon McCarthy said...

Ok well the fact that the doors are that bring read... it does make me want to open them.. like it feels as if they are holding something back that doesn't need to be held... idk I think of fire and how it hits doors and when hit for a long amount of time, the doors turn read form being heated... or on fire... lol. Well you wanted ideas and feelings on it so I gave u.. = ^-^ =

Casey Mizgorski said...

So I looked at the doors, all I got from them was that they looked rusted and old but like, I know they're not. The color just reminds me of rust. So it's like, do I want to go over there and have the door fall on me or do I just want to stay here and look at the doors? I don't know. That's what I got from the doors.

Picture

Picture
Collage