About Me

My photo
Look at the bottom of my blog to see my collage for my project!!! Does color effect emotion?

Thursday, September 18, 2008

So, theres a window over there......

I'm completely, 1000% spaztic right now... Everyone has a good point.... It does seem more like a study than a project, and I'm stressing myself out even more trying to figure it out. Truth is, I don't have much interest in anything else, and I reached this topic out of sheer randomness... And now I'm determined to prove that I can do something with it....

Gimme a week, I'll get completely sick of it.
Anywho... Shannon has some good points with the question of Emotion VS Color, does it really matter.... But I don't think I can get a person who normally wears bright colors to wear dark colors or vice verse.... It would be interesting, but that would be like blindfolding you for a week....

So, I'm lost again... And I'm confusing myself. I'm always confusing myself though so I guess there's nothing new there....

And, another issue I have with this.... I don't think there is an expert in color.... I don't think I would get any interview out of this topic.... And Arrrgggghhhhhhh!!!!
Is it Friday yet?

I need help still..... Lots of it.... Really....
I have no idea what to do about the interview factor
or the key terms factor
or the project factor
or the expert factor

So, I've concluded.... I'm pretty much back to square one for the..... 10th ? time....

Yay for floating in that dark void again =D

D=

No comments:

Picture

Picture
Collage