About Me

My photo
Look at the bottom of my blog to see my collage for my project!!! Does color effect emotion?

Thursday, September 25, 2008

Getting somewhere?


THANK YOU SHANNON!!!! That's what I need... I need to start thinking about colours, I need other people to start telling me if colour even effects the way they think or feel. Remind me that there is purpose behind this project!!!

Either way though, for the last few days I have been paying more attention to my surroundings... More attention to the colours of things and how I may reflect upon them to discover how they might make me feel...


Like the color of the lockers disgusts me... It makes me think of fish paste or something. Rotten fish paste. If that is at all possible....

And thoughts like this lead me to wonder what combinations of colours might do to the human psyche or emotions. I've also been thinking about what colors might inspire certain emotions...


Think about it...

What is the colour of rebellion?

What is the colour of envy?

When you see that colour, do you feel that emotion?


Are words any more or less appealing when written in a different colour ?

Pink Yellow Blue Green red

2 comments:

Daniel Hogue said...

I congratulate thee on your discovering your projects main idea. the thought of such a thing can only lead one to think of such a thing that leads to the thinking of the thought. but i digress. Anywho, good luck

Shannon McCarthy said...

ha ha your welcome...
And the lockers make me feel really small.. not just the size but the fact they are so dull... makes me think of just a second thought.. as if it could have been done better but didn't really care to

Picture

Picture
Collage