About Me

My photo
Look at the bottom of my blog to see my collage for my project!!! Does color effect emotion?

Friday, September 26, 2008

A Little Less Crazy

Well, today I'm a little less crazy, but I'm also a little less focused. It's Friday... That and I'm trying to break from the craziness and help others out some more...

I uploaded my website things... And I'm thinking about my key terms some more.... I'm not sure what to do for those, and I don't think the ones I have are accurate enough for my project.

Another short entry..... Wow...

1 comment:

Daniel Hogue said...

So i went to the site you suggested and tried out the madlib poem thing and here's what i got:

"I eat my peoples and all the people eats people;
I eat my peoples and all is eat again.
(I eat I eat you up inside my people.)

The peoples go eating out in fluffy and fluffy,
And fluffy people eats in:
I eat my people and all the people eats people.

I eated that you eated me into people
And eat me fluffy, eated me quite fluffy.
(I eat I eat you up inside my people.)

people eats from the people, people's peoples eat:
eat people and people's people:
I eat my people and all the people eats people.

I eated you'd eat the way you eat,
But I eat fluffy and I eat your people.
(I eat I eat you up inside my people.)

I should have eated a people instead;
At least when people eats they eat back again.
I eat my people and all the people eats people.

(I eat I eat you up inside my people.)

Picture

Picture
Collage