About Me

My photo
Look at the bottom of my blog to see my collage for my project!!! Does color effect emotion?

Wednesday, September 24, 2008

Week 4

Ok, so the question is, How have I been spending my classtime? Well, to that I can only say that I've been walking in circles. I've been fretting over this, that, and the other thing... Posting huge rants in this journal, trying to get help, and going crazy. I have yet to even start my webliography, because I am unsure that the information I've been looking at even helps me at all, because I'm still not entirely sure of where I'm going with this.

And the other question, what have I learned? I've learned some basic facts about colour, and a few examples about how color may affect ones mood. Like, one site in particular would describe red as representing "energy, war, danger, strength, power, determination as well as passion, desire, and love."

I've learned that someone wanted to paint a prison pink to lesson agression.
I've learned that originally, pink was the color for newborn boys, and blue was the color for newborn girls... And it is that way in places like Germany today.
So basically, I probably haven't learned much... And I'm basically still right where I was not too long ago....

I've been thinking about key terms, about finding a person to interveiw, about the study/project all together... And I'll tell you, it's giving me a HUGE headache.

No comments:

Picture

Picture
Collage