About Me

My photo
Look at the bottom of my blog to see my collage for my project!!! Does color effect emotion?

Thursday, September 11, 2008

Floating in the Dark Void ( Let's party =D )

OK, ignore my poor stab at something humorous or silly, but that's the only thing stopping me from spinning out into open space and crashing into the sun.

So, let me try this again. Nature, food, animals.... I was once thinking about doing something therapy like.... I used to want to be a shrink, but I don't thin I can handle the problems of others when I can't handle my own... And I'm not good at giving advice.... When I can't help people I become a massive train wreck...

So let's rule that one out....

Nature- Don't know what to plant where to have it help people and make it a project that doesn't conflict with the group project I am doing in ecology.... This ones close to being ruled out...

Food- Maybe not cooking food.... But something involving food? Yeah... That's pretty vague... Let's rule that one out...

I like writing, but I never finish what I write, too many people are writing for their grad projects.... Besides, my writing is horrible...
Just reading isn't going to get me anywhere either....

So yeah, I think I'm going to spiral out of control and crash into the sun.... Yay... Oblivion....

Let's continue...

I like science... but science and math go together hand in hand... and math is my worst subject.... I don't know what I would do science related either.....

I always wanted to know what makes a person different... Like, we're all made the same... right? well, what makes a person like Pepsi rather than coke? why does one person prefer something sweet, while their friend prefers something bitter? Yeah, that's another thing that's just a vague idea and wouldn't make it to being a project....

It's not like I ever finish anything anyways... I procrastinate, or worry abut failing to the point where I fail anyways. I'm currently in break down spazz mode... I don't know what I'm doing with my future, I don't know what I'm doing for this project.... And I'm supposed to choose soon... Wonderful....

There are so many ideas bouncing around this dark void with me... Yet they all seem just out of my reach.

No comments:

Picture

Picture
Collage