About Me

My photo
Look at the bottom of my blog to see my collage for my project!!! Does color effect emotion?

Wednesday, October 29, 2008

I have my purpose... But whats my process?

Purpose / Objective

· What is the focus of my project?
o The focus of my project is color and emotion, and how one affects the other


· What I hope to learn or accomplish… What my point is…
o I hope to learn if color affects emotion and why. I hope to use this information to benefit someone, and my point is…. That these things are important somehow?


· Why am I doing this project?
o Personal Interest- I had decided to do this project because I had attempted it once. Back in eighth grade, I had tried to see if different colors had a different effect on a person’s mood. In the end, that project was not a success because I did not have enough time or effort to put into it. So I would like to improve on it. I am also doing this project because I have an interest in such things, so I guess you could say I am sort of interested in Psychology.


· My Essential Question
o Does color effect emotion?

No comments:

Picture

Picture
Collage