About Me

My photo
Look at the bottom of my blog to see my collage for my project!!! Does color effect emotion?

Wednesday, October 8, 2008

Wonderful...

Due to my large lack of inspiration, thought process, attention span, and... Well, I don't know what else... I am greatly behind. I can't seem to focus enough to think solidly on one thing. Right now I'm fighting with myself because I did not do the photo shop assignment. It's not an easy thing to do, and at first I didn't know that we had to do it. So I'm a mess right now.

I've been spending my class time over thinking, over analysing, and overly multi tasking. I was looking for things on my collage, thinking about an essential question, wondering how I'm going to conduct this project, whats going to be on my webibliography and in all of this.... I lost track of my deadlines....

I had gathered a good idea from my therapist though... She suggested using a projector to project the color onto the wall. So that might be a problem solved.... I guess I would then start by asking them if the color has affected their mood, and then I would continue asking various questions...

Either way, I'm still lost...

No comments:

Picture

Picture
Collage