About Me

My photo
Look at the bottom of my blog to see my collage for my project!!! Does color effect emotion?

Friday, October 17, 2008

Soooo... I'm frustrated.... No where on MLA still...

Bottom line... I'm screwed.... I have extreme issues with MLA, I always have. It doesn't help that I find it extremely hard to find any information about the creator of the site, or when the site was published.... I don't even know if I'm looking at the right part of the citation site!!!

Unfortunately, the suggestion of looking into the properties of the website didn't help much....

On a brighter note, Shannon presented me with another good point... Explain it in lay mans terms! And test groups from 13-18 years of age... Perhaps I will also go a tad lower that 13... I'm not sure yet... I don't even know how exactly I plan on conducting this experiment. There is also an issue of how to reach all ages for my test.

Short entry today, I have to continue stressing over MLA and trying my hardest not to fail this class....

No comments:

Picture

Picture
Collage