About Me

My photo
Look at the bottom of my blog to see my collage for my project!!! Does color effect emotion?

Tuesday, October 28, 2008

My Failed "Did You Know" facts

· Many people have tried to assign colors to each emotion in the past based on what they believed
· In Belgium, the color for boys is pink while the color for girls is blue, because blue is viewed as delicate while since pink is an off form of red, it is seen as masculine.
· Color emotion can be defined, in a simple fashion, as the relationships between color and the viewer's psychological response.
· Colors have both positive and negative qualities


Really, they don't have much to do with my project.... I think I will understand and know more amazing things when I come to interviewing somone....

But, at the end... I'm thinking my end product is the experament itself.... But everone is doing something that presents their project to others... Like with Caseys photo gallery and the poetry slam and whatever it was that Sydney was doing....

No comments:

Picture

Picture
Collage